Proposal & projects Manager, ICT
- Supervised all light current system installation and testing tasks.
- Study the project scope and secure customer approval on the scope and baseline plan.
- Ownership of the full project lifecycle: Successful project delivery will include full implementation from inception to the deployment of one major initiative or several secondary initiatives simultaneously.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
- Manage daily project activities and resources and chair project management team meetings.
- Control Project budget and expenditures in addition to maintaining project schedule/plan and cash flow.
- Prepare, maintain and review project reports.
- Make appropriate contacts and relationships with various project stakeholders to seek cooperation and resolve conflicts.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues.
- Monitor the performance of staff.
- Review and prepare shop drawings (Auto Cad & Revit LOD400) for light-current systems includes most of the following’s systems:
- Structured cabling System.
- Fire alarm System.
- Telephones system (IP & conventional).
- IPCCTV System.
- Access control System.
- Public Address System.
- IPTV & digital signage systems.
- Active and Passive Data network system.
- Clock and Nurse Call systems.
- Attend coordination meetings with clients and project consultants.
- Response and prepare site clarifications RFI, DFC, MOS, testing and commissioning plan…etc.
- Supervise subcontractors for installation and testing activities.
- Hand over, PAT and FAT to the project consultant.
- Provide technical support and supervise AIG’s implementation team.
Required Educational Qualifications/ Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree of Communication engineering or equivalent.
- 6+ years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
Working Conditions for this position
- The responsible for this position spends most of his / her time outside the office.
- Equipment used for this position includes: PC – Laptop – Cellphone.
What AIG offers (not limited to):
- Stable employment contract. At least ONE YEAR contract.
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- AIG supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities.
- Competitive COMP. & Benefits including personal and family medical Insurance, transportation Allowance, phone Allowance, and PAYROLL retail banking services.
Was this page helpful?
Did you find what you are looking for?