Relation with Sales Account Managers:
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the target market segment that ensures attainment of company monthly and quarterly sales target and profitability.
- Prepares action plans for team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Provides guidance timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account sales managers.
- Maintains contact with KEY clients in the market area to ensure high levels of clients’ satisfaction.
- Maintains contact with KEY vendors to ensure vendors’ sales targets are met annually and prepare all necessary reports to vendors
- Controls sales activities expenses to meet company G&A annual budget guidelines.
- Give guidance, and discuss AIG final selling price, and discount rates.
- Cash flow management; to guarantee safe receipt of cash collections.
- Provide SWOT analysis and market development intelligence to company directors.
- Comply with inter-company and management reports submittal on time.
- Responsible for the performance and development of sales managers, technical office, and projects managers.
- Conducts one-to-one periodical review with all sub-ordinates to build effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sub-ordinates.
- Guides and assists preparation of proposals, technical submittals and presentations.
Reporting & Liaison
- Provides timely feedback to company directors regarding performance. As per AIG HR policy.
- Preparing and give Sales Review Meetings on quarterly and annual basis.
- Recruits sales managers, technical office managers and executives, project managers based on company HR policy
Products / Solutions:
|Honeywell||Nurse call Systems / CCTV / BMS||Building & Commercial|
|HIK-Vision, American Dynamics, BOSCH||Physical Security Solutions||Building & Commercial, Hospitality|
|SUPREMA, DORLET||Access Control||Banking, Building & Commercial|
|MOXA, Planet||Industrial Switches||System Integrators, Industrial, Oil & Gas|
|GETAC||Rugged Computing Solutions||Utilities, Military & Defense, Oil & Gas, Automotives|
Key Performance Indicators for this position (KPIs)
- Quarter and Annual invoiced Sales target achieved
- Quarter and annual sales target achieved
- Meeting Gross Profit and NET profit targets on project base and overall ICT Division.
- Comply with AIG HR policies (including personal and team monthly Attendance Record – reporting – team Performance Evaluation)
- Set strategy for AIG VRM and CRM
Was this page helpful?
Did you find what you are looking for?