Oil & Gas Division Manager
Driving Sales (50 %)
- Develop a market plan to meet annual sales targets.
- Receiving customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business (provided with presentations).
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to place orders.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Follow up with customer to guarantee payment of invoices on time.
- Candidate should give technical training on product different features and explain to customer benefits of upgrades.
Candidate should engage in weekly visits to customers’ sites and collect information about gas compressors population, ignition components, existing operation problems, . . etc.
Representing the Company & its Partners (20%)
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales on behalf of the company’s partners.
- Gathering market and customer intelligence.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports about sales figures.
- Attending sales team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Following up & Tracking (10%)
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Following up with the Presales Dept. safe receipt and delivery of inquiries, tenders, bid bonds…etc.
- Following up with the Logistics Dept. & Finance Dept. any document related to any issued order.
Decision-Making Responsibilities for this position:
- Determine the strategic use of assigned sampling budget to most effectively generate sales revenue to meet sales goals.
- Determine the priority of customer and key decision maker to achieve maximum sales potential.
- Determine where in-person presentations and special selling events would be most effective to generate most sales.
Key Performance Indicators for this position (KPIs)
- Percentage of sales target achieved.
- Attendance Record.
- Quality of following up &response time;
- Customers – 40%
- Supervisors – 30%
- Colleagues – 20%
- Sub-ordinates – 10%
Required Educational Qualifications:
|Customer and Personal Service||Professional knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for
services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
|Sales and Marketing (5+) years of experience in the same field||
|English Language||Professional knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of
words, rules of composition, and grammar
|Computers and Electronics||Knowledge of computer applications|
|Mathematics||Knowledge of calculus, statistics, and their applications|
|Mechanical||Knowledge of rotating equipment and tools, including their
designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
Working Conditions for this position
- The responsible for this position spends most of his time outside the office to meet with clients.
- Equipment used for this position includes: PC – Laptop – Cellphones – Product Samples- Car.
Required Skills / Specifications
- Pleasant and exceeding personality.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive individual and a hard worker.
- Able to build and deliver presentations.
- Able to persuade and convince others / Influence decision making.
- Willingness to travel most of the times.
Was this page helpful?
Did you find what you are looking for?