Sales Director, ICT
Responsible for all site technical office for light-current systems including the following activities:
- All light current system installation and testing tasks.
- Prepare design for light-current systems which is cost effective and meets customer requirements. Designs includes solutions for: structured cabling, fire alarm, telephones system, CCTV, Access Control, Public Address, Network Infrastructure (passive and active), MATV, digital signage, and audio-visual solutions.
- Create technical proposal document according to work instructions and tender/study requirements including solution design description, statement of work, product data-sheets.
- Prepare shop drawings, Single Line Diagram, Schematic Diagrams & Technical Submittals.
- Prepare technical compliance sheets for proposed material/equipment in accordance to Consultants’ recommended specifications.
- Coordinate with customer appointed consultant and prepare any required material and shop drawing submittals after project award.
- Provide technical support to implementation team and address any questions with regards to solution design and proposed equipment throughout project implementation phase.
Decision-Making Responsibilities for this position:
- Technical submittal of options complying with customer RFQ.
- Compliance with all project deliverables.
- Commercial terms and conditions based one AIG history with each customer.
- Delivery logistics and related costs.
Key Performance Indicators for this position (KPIs):
- Inquiries, orders, and offers submittals’ dates, Reporting.
- Order processing cycle.
- Quality of following up &response time.
- Pleasant and exceeding personality.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive individual and a hard worker.
- Able to build and deliver presentations.
- Able to persuade and convince others / Influence decision making.
- Customer Service (This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction).
- Professional knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
• Bachelor degree in Communication Engineering / relevant field.
• (10+) experience in the fields of tendering, engineering or project management.
• Engineering Background Mandatory
• PMP is a PLUS
• MBA is a PLUS
What AIG offer
- Stable employment contract. At least ONE YEAR contract.
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- AIG supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Competitive COMP. & Benefits including personal and family medical Insurance, transportation Allowance, phone Allowance, and PAYROLL retail banking services.
Was this page helpful?
Did you find what you are looking for?