Mandatory Educational Qualifications
|Engineering Background||Mechatronics, Communication / Electronics Major|
|Customer and Personal Service||Professional knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction|
|Sales and Marketing (5+) years of experience in the same field||Professional knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product
demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
|English Language||Professional knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar|
|Computers and Electronics||Knowledge of computer and related software applications, electronics manufacturing and testing equipment for various industrial applications.|
|Relevant Experience||Knowledge of industrial equipment and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance. PCB handling equipment sales and / or operation.
|Mathematics||Knowledge of calculus, statistics, and their applications|
Related business sectors
- Automotives supporting industries.
- Cable manufacturing industries.
- Home appliances manufacturing and assembly industries; TVS, Air Conditioning, Washing machines, Refrigerators…etc. (such as SAMSUNG / LG / TOSHIBA / Carrier / Johnson Controls / FRESH).
- University labs and education sectors.
Knowledge of following electronics manufacturing Brands is a PLUS
- KURZ ERSA
Main Responsibilities (List in order of importance and amount of time spent on task)
- Develop a market plan to meet annual sales targets.
- Receiving customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business (provided with presentations).
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to place orders.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Follow up with customer to guarantee payment of invoices on time.
- Candidate should give technical training on product different features and explain to customer benefits of upgrades.
- Candidate should engage in weekly visits to customers’ sites and collect information about existing operation problems (if any).
Representing the Company & its Partners
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales on behalf of the company’s partners.
- Gathering market and customer intelligence.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports about sales figures.
- Attending sales team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Following up & Tracking
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock.
- Following up with the Presales Dept. safe receipt and delivery of inquiries, tenders, bid bonds…etc.
- Following up with the Logistics Dept. & Finance Dept. & any document related to any issued order.
Decision-Making Responsibilities for this position:
- Determine the strategic use of assigned sampling budget to most effectively generate sales revenue to meet sales goals.
- Determine the priority of customer and key decision maker to achieve maximum sales potential.
- Determine where in-person presentations and special selling events would be most effective to generate most sales.
Key Performance Indicators for this position (KPIs)
- Percentage of sales target achieved.
- HR Rules and procedures.
- Quality of following up &response time;
Working Conditions for this position
- The responsible for this position spends most of his time outside the office to meet with clients.
Required Skills / Specifications
- Pleasant and exceeding personality.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive individual and a hard worker.
- Able to build and deliver presentations.
- Able to persuade and convince others / Influence decision making.
- Willingness to travel most of the times.
Was this page helpful?
Did you find what you are looking for?