- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechatronics Engineering
- Gender: any
- 0-3 years of proven experience
- good English proficiency
- Good command of MS Office
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive individual and a hard worker
- Able to build and deliver presentations
- Able to persuade and convince others / Influence decision making
- Willingness to travel most of the times
- Experience in Oil & Gas and industrial segments is a plus
What you’ll do
- Develop business plan to meet annual sales targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person, and via telephone calls and emails
- Arranging meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business (provided with presentations)
- Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Follow up with customer to guarantee payment of invoices on time
- Candidate should give technical training on product different features and explain benefits of upgrades to customer
- Candidate should engage in weekly visits to customers’ sites and collect information about gas compressors population, ignition components, existing operation problems …etc.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales on behalf of the company’s partners
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Following up with the Presales Dept. safe receipt and delivery of inquiries, tenders, bid bonds…etc.
Was this page helpful?
Did you find what you are looking for?